Financial Controller - to £75k, Car, 15% bonus & extensive benefits
Global technology leader in design, manufacture, marketing and sales of innovative products used in medical, industrial and commercial environments. One of the worlds 'Most Admired' Companies by Fortune Magasine and a company that's growing faster, exceeding targets and increasing market share quicker than any of their competitors.
A key position in the business leadership team, providing direct financial support as the finance 'lead' for the business in the UK and Europe.
- Manage month end financials in order to prepare internal and external reporting packages in compliance with US GAAP. Monthly financial reporting after month-end, statistics & quarterly schedules
- Ownership of internal controls and SOX compliance, alongside FCPA compliance
- Acting business partner for site manager and functional groups including sales, marketing, operations and engineering
- Driver for continuous improvement, development and implementation of financial systems & processes
- Liaison with UK tax office and auditors - preparation of statutory accounts
- Coordinate and review reconciliations for general ledger balance sheet accounts
- Line management of a small team of 3 direct reports
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Degree education and formal accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA etc)
- 5+ years post qualification experience and used to interface and influencing at senior level
- Practical experience of UK & US GAAP
- Experience of finance function within manufacturing environment
- Strong financial accounting background
- Experience of reviewing and reporting the financial results of a global company
- Use of financial specific reporting tools such as Hyperion, JDE and Excel
Salary: £65-75,000 per annum + 15% bonus
Benefits: Company Car, BUPA, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Pension, Childcare vouchers, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, 4.5 day working week, Shopping discount scheme, Dental scheme – employee contribution
How To Apply/Find Out More
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 01276 20444.
Due to the sometimes high numbers of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 3 working days it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.