Commercial Manager – c£40k + ¼ly bonuses + benefits)
World's leading innovator and manufacturer of nickel-based superalloys with 100+ years of history and experience in their niche industry - specialist processes and know how enabling them to offer the industry's widest range of specialist products - now seeking to recruit a Commercial Manager. Actively seeking candidates with ambition; desire for continuous development and improvement to work in an environment where prospects are excellent both at this site, and within the parent group of companies.
Reporting to the Director in charge of Sales and working within the commercial team,
RESPONSIBILITIES (in brief)
- To ensure day to day operations are conducted in an efficient, effective and commercially robust manner, supporting excellent delivery to internal and external customers;
- To establish strong relationships with peers in customer, partner and key stakeholder organisations
- To ensure effective business governance
- Drafting, issue, reviews, negotiation and amendments to contracts and sub contracts;
- Review of the costing structures;
- Management of the commercial aspects of customer cost initiatives;
- Involvement in bids, pricing, proposals;
- Management of the commercial aspects of the intercompany synergy work;
- Drive key projects to a successful conclusion.
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in relevant discipline e.g. Commercial, Business, Legal or perhaps Engineering or Metallurgy (or similar) desirable;
- Relevant experience of working within a commercial position in a similar environment;
- Good commercial acumen and influencing skills;
- Eager, ambitious, committed, self starter;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident 'can do' approach.
PACKAGE: c£40k (negotiable dependent upon experience), quarterly bonuses (in region of 10-12% per annum) + pension scheme, life insurance, 37 hour week, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), share purchase scheme. Employer of choice with outstanding prospects.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01276 20444.
Due to the sometimes high numbers of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.