Engineering Director - c£60-75k (negotiable) + 1/4ly bonus + extensive benefits
Now seeking to recruit an Engineering Director with drive, vision and ambition.
To work with the key senior management team, to assist in driving the business forward providing a world class engineering function for the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES (in brief)
- First line responsibility for strategic site development, capability and capacity, including capital investment to meet growth objectives
- Organisational development of the Engineering Department (headcount c120) to support future growth strategies and business objectives
- Management of maintenance teams
- Manage lean maintenance programme to deliver optimum performance and culture
- Manage environmental and energy policies, practices, processes, purchasing and performance
- Manage business objectives including environmental, insurance, product, SOX and risk management
- Benchmarking and sharing best practices with other group sites i.e. energy, maintenance and project management
- Operations management to deliver on major contracts
- Full organisational responsibility for change control and continuous improvement
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals; ensuring that health and safety guidelines are adhered to
- supervising, leading and motivating employees; reviewing performance.
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate level education
- Proven experience at senior level in an engineering environment - likely to be automotive, aerospace or other heavy manufacturing industry
- Good management and influencing skills
- A willingness to adapt and develop within the role
SALARY & BENEFITS
£60-75k (negotiable) per annum + 1/4ly bonuses (averaging 10-11% per annum), Pension scheme (5% company contribution), BUPA, 25 days leave + bank and statutory holidays. Relocation package available.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 01276 20444.
Due to the sometimes high numbers of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.