Marketing Manager - £30-34k + benefits
We own 6 shopping centres across the UK which are 'home' to around 800 retail units, attracting around 1.4 million shopping visits every week! The Mall in Camberley is now looking for a Marketing Manager, reporting to the General Manager, to manage marketing, promotions and advertising, working to an agreed business plan and initiatives both at a local and at times national level.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work with the General Manager and Central Marketing Team to formulate and implement a Marketing Plan and Promotional Plan
- Work with the General Manager, and the PR Team locally and nationally to maximize public/press coverage
- Ensure the implementation of all national and local marketing activities
- Build effective relationships with all retailers
- Develop strong relationships with external stakeholders, such as the Town Centre Management and community bodies
- Responsible for the production of advertising and promotional materials at a local level
- Manage, update and exploit the communication vehicles as part of the marketing plan, making full use of appropriate social networking opportunities e.g. Facebook.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of database information, ensuring its use to maximise potential benefits
- Gather, analyse and use research data, numerical data and other commercial information for the benefit of income generation
- Keep abreast of local competition and plan accordingly, feeding back issues to our central teams as appropriate
- Organize the annual Retailer Awards
- Organize & implement market research activities, including focus groups, mystery shoppers etc
- Manage the Marketing budget
- Report on the marketing budget and shape local activity using funds available in an innovative and dynamic way and contribute to the identification of ancillary income opportunities
- Manage a small admin team (part-time employees) ensuring a high level of customer service is provided internally and externally
- Work closely with central marketing and other marketing managers nationwide to develop strategies through the sharing of best practice
- Build effective and mutually beneficial relationships with retailers, our internal and central teams, and with the local community (schools, talent, charities etc) as appropriate
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Degree education
- 3-5 years experience, knowledge of retail sector or perhaps marketing from an agency perspective desirable
- Ability work on own initiative but also as part of a national team
- A positive, 'people person' with a 'can do' attitude is a MUST
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Salary: £30-34,000k per annum
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, 5 day working week (40 hours) of which perhaps 6 to 8 days a year may be at weekends which is compensated with time off in lieu during the week; discretionary annual bonus
Applications in writing to our retained and exclusive HR & Recruitment Consultant.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 01276 20444. Applications may be as creative as you like, but please explain why this role is of interest to you and what you can bring to our team. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the sometimes high numbers of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.