Production Planner – c£26k + 1/4ly bonus + benefits - Hereford
The world's leading innovator and manufacturer in their specialist sector - 100+ years of history and experience in the industry with the processes and know-how allowing them to offer the industry's widest range of products - now seeking to recruit a Production Planner, suiting those with ambition where prospects are outstanding within this site, and the parent group of companies also.
Due to expansion we seek to recruit a production planner to work within the Production Planning team, reporting to the Operations Planning Manager in order to provide a world class production function for the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES (in brief)
Operating within the planning function the main duties will include:
- Day to day planning of materials;
- Working with various production teams and work centres to ensure adherence to the daily and weekly production schedules;
- Liaising with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Good level of education - degree desirable (in a relevant discipline)
- Relevant experience within the manufacturing production environment with planning experience
- Good IT skills (MS Office) and training on our bespoke planning (ERP/MRP) systems will be provided
- A reasonable understanding of manufacturing/production and production processes
- Outstanding organisation skills
- A keen eye for detail
PACKAGE: £26k (negotiable dependent upon experience), quarterly bonuses + pension scheme, life insurance, 37.5 hour week (no shifts), 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays). Employer of choice with outstanding prospects
How To Apply/Find Out More: Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid response to enquiries and open communications throughout.