Now looking for an HR Advisor to join a fast paced, long established, successful and expanding business. We seek a self-starter, a hands-on, up beat proven HR professional. Whilst this is a larger employer (800+), it's not 'big corporate' and we have no room for office politics - we work hard, give our best and enjoy the rewards. This role will suit someone with sound HR qualifications and experience to match the brief below, along with the flexibility to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and work with an established Head of HR and the wider business support team in an exceptional working environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the business in attracting and retaining the best people, by delivering end to end resourcing and on boarding processes
- Generating HR analytics
- Understand challenges that business managers face and assist the Head of HR in the implementation of business linked HR strategy and policy development
- To assist the HR team with the roll out of workshops to managers covering policies, procedures and HR best practice
- Provide practical and specialist advice to support line managers on a full range of ER issues
- Provide correspondence and documentation to managers, employees and payroll
- Deliver coaching solutions to line managers on employee relation issues for improved handling of cases, escalating any issues with serious business/legal risk to the Head of HR
- To assist managers in monitoring employee absence
- Support the Head of HR with restructure and TUPE projects
- Support the HR Administrator in daily duties and provide guidance where required
Skills & Qualification:
- CIPD qualified, 3-5 years experience
- Extensive TUPE experience
- Experience in dealing with ER Cases from investigation to conclusion
- Ability to demonstrate cultural awareness and working within a diverse workforce
- Personable and approachable nature
- Previous HR experience at a similar level essential
Salary & Benefits:
Annual rate of pay up to £35,000 + benefits and on site parking in an exceptional office environment.
How To Apply/Find Out More: Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid response to enquiries and open communications throughout. In view of the sometimes overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful.