This is a permanent, part time role and a unique opportunity to join a close knit, established team with big responsibilities. This role is suited to someone with proven marketing experience in the B2B arena. We are a “vibrant, award winning, fast paced technology company who offer friendly and professional IT Support, Services and Solutions to businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. Based in modern, bright and stylish offices in Camberley, reporting to the Managing Director, the main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Researching and resourcing for events, events organisation, liaising with guests and those involved
- E-marketing campaigns and making best use of social media
- Marketing communicating with customers (verbal and in writing)
- Understanding how marketing contributes to overall business performance and specifically how this impacts marketing effectiveness and sales
- Reporting accurately on any given activity and making recommendations for change based on conclusions
- Updating the website
- Writing blogs
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with Google Analytics and monitoring website attraction
- Research different market segments, and the development of strategies to engage with key targets
- Development of our YouTube channel with ‘How To’ instructional videos; assist with the production and scripting using our in-house production facilities.
- 3+ years marketing experience in a similar role in a B2B environment
- A positive, outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Creative and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good IT skills in MS Office and a proven business user of social media
- Highly attentive to detail – a completer/finisher
- Ability to work within a team
- An interest in technology
Based in Camberley, Surrey. Part time hours, likely to be Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm (some flexibility) and further flexibility for extended leave e.g. during school holidays. Pay rate £17-20 per hour dependent upon experience, gym membership and other benefits.
How To Apply/Find Out More: Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email email@example.com. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid response to enquiries and open communications throughout.