This is a permanent role and a unique opportunity to join a close knit, established team with big responsibilities. This role is suited to someone with proven project administration and marketing experience in the B2B arena. Based in modern, bright and stylish offices in Camberley, we are a “vibrant, award winning, fast paced technology company who offer friendly and professional IT Support, Services and Solutions to businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire”.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the main duties and responsibilities will include:
Sales Support Administration:
- Accompanying the MD to new client sales meetings in order to make notes on information discussed and actions offered/agreed; attend project meetings also to make notes on actions offered/agreed
- Follow-up with meeting participants to confirm actions, timescales and expectations
- Pull together draft proposals, and prepare/check final proposals with the relevant managers prior to submission; preparation of draft project plans
- Provide regular project updates to the client
- Liaison with finance for invoicing of key stages
- Provision of trusted, confidential and reliable support to the MD which includes managing sometimes sensitive communications, multiple diaries, travel, responding to emails – and being ‘one step ahead’ to ensure nothing is forgotten and deadlines met
Under the supervision and direction of the MD
- Researching and resourcing for events and event organisation
- Managing our E-marketing campaigns and making best use of social media
- Marketing communications with customers (verbal and in writing)
- Writing blogs
- Updating the website
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with Google Analytics and monitoring website attraction
- Computer literate – MS Office, databases and spreadsheets
- Previous administration experience
- A good understanding of marketing in a B2B environment; comfortable user of social media
- Well presented, personable, genuine, open and trustworthy
- Highly organised! A completer/finisher
- A positive, outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
Salary range £28-30k + benefits including gym membership. Usual working hours (Monday to Friday) 9am to 5.30pm with occasional overtime and travel required.
How To Apply/Find Out More: Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to email@example.com. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid response to enquiries and open communications throughout.