Based in ‘exceptional’ offices in Bracknell, Berkshire
A rare opportunity to join this exciting, growing organisation that specialises in the planning, design and on site project management of fit-out and refurbishment projects within the commercial (office) sector. Leaders in our field, maintaining high standards and service excellence are pre-requisites for every member of the team, and key to our success.
- Around 5 years experience in a project/similar administration role
- A team player with a helpful “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), numerate
- High attention to detail, organised, with a calm manner
- Able to multi task, prioritise and action track
- Proficient in the use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel; we will train on InDesign
- Driving licence (for very occasional site or supplier visits - mileage allowance applicable @ 45ppm)
The Job Description
Reporting to the Head of the Department, a brief outline of the daily duties include:-
- Provision of administrative support to the senior account managers
- Provision of client support – communications by telephone and on email in order to maintain service levels, provide updates and arrange deliveries etc; confirming installation dates and schedules
- Production of proposals and costings (on Excel)
- Liaising with key suppliers, obtaining quotes
- Matching specifications and finishes; providing samples and fabrics to customers and account managers; arranging product samples
- Raising quotes; revision of quotes; raising and collation of invoices
- Placing and tracking orders; checking acknowledgements and ensuring completion
About the Benefits
Annual starting salary of £28-30k (negotiable dependent upon experience), 28 days leave (including 8 Bank & statutory holidays and our offices are usually closed over the Christmas period – increasing with service), Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and an opportunity to work in one of the most desirable offices around! Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm, parking on site.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to our exclusively appointed consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid responses to enquiries and open communications throughout. Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it may not always be possible to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 4 working days, it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.