This IFA practice is now growing and as such, we are looking for an additional administrator to help look after the needs of the established team of IFAs, trainees, paraplanners and expanding client list. This is a well established, friendly and professional IFA practice that enjoys a good working atmosphere in this quite rural location, occupying modern, bright offices, with plenty of on site parking.
Outline Job Description:
- New business processing
- Obtaining client valuations and preparation of information ahead of client reviews
- Maintaining our client database
- Scanning & filing plus general client administration
- Liaising with both clients and product providers for new business quotations
- Fielding basic and sometime technical client queries
- Managing diaries and answering the telephone
- Managing own workload whilst keeping aware of the team goals
- Adhering to compliance procedures and regulations
Personal Attributes, Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working within an IFA practice is a must
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good communication skills and strong customer service ethic
- Presentable, articulate and numerate
- Attentive to detail
- A team player with a genuine 'can do' attitude
Hourly Rate: £13.00 - £14.00 per hour.
Proposed Working hours:1pm-5pm - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - some flexibility with start times but must be available for afternoons.
Applications in writing, CV and covering letter, to our exclusive and retained consultancy. Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that your application has not been successful on this particular occasion.