This new role will be working for a highly reputable, small niche employer that deals with some of the worlds most desirable, well known luxury brands. A multi faceted role best suited to someone looking for a diverse remit with a high level of responsibility. With administrative support for the sales and business development functions, you will also assist with online communications via social media; look after the general office management; and, oversee the completion of standard (essential) operating procedures. Working with a rapidly growing, diverse, multi-national , high net worth, global client list, you will be based in newly refurbished offices in Ascot, enjoying fantastic transport links as well as on site parking.
Duties include, but are not restricted to:-
- Recording new customer account information onto our database (SalesForce), as well as updating information on leads and prospects
- Recording and initially responding to new enquiries
- Obtaining shipping and freight quotes for deliveries overseas
- Assist with online marketing campaigns (proof reading and adding to site) and website content management (freshening up, being ‘creative’ and adding relevant new wording)
- Conducting searches for specific product information
- Assist in improving customer service and customer communications i.e. liaising with them to ensure they are kept fully aware of delivery dates, order management and payment status
- Checking order forms to ensure nothing that the customer has requested has been omitted!
Key skills and personal attributes required (for advertising and selection purposes):
- General office/sales administration experience in a current or previous role
- Experience using a CRM system – HIGH attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to speak to high profile/high net worth individuals based in the UK and overseas
- Understanding of e-marketing/e-communications
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and able to use Sales Force (CRM) for customer data entry (training provided), reporting and administration
- Team player with a happy disposition and ‘can do’ personality
Package: c£28k and benefits. On site parking. Super location and newly refurbished offices. Professional and hard working established team – we have fun too!
How To Apply/Find Out More: Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to Lorna Dane - email@example.com. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid response to enquiries and open communications throughout.
Whilst we try to respond to all applications individually, due to the sometimes larger responses to advertisements, this may not always be possible – as such, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed your application was not successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to hearing from you.