Finance Director - £ Competitive and negotiable + bonus + benefits
Now recruiting a Finance Director to join this fast paced, dynamic, long established, successful and expanding business. Our mission is to be the most respected company in our sector, with the best reputation for customer service, innovation, quality and operational efficiency. We seek out individuals who have our inherent ability to consistently go the 'extra mile'.
The Finance Director:
We're looking for a self-starter, an 'out of the box' thinker; a ‘hands on’, up beat, commercially astute, proven financial manager with excellent communication and people management skills. Whilst we are a larger employer (900+), it's not 'big corporate' and we have no room for office politics - we work hard, give our best and enjoy the rewards. This role will suit those with drive and ambition, sound qualifications and experience to match the brief below, along with the flexibility to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and work as part of an established senior management team.
You will have experience of leading cultural change and come from a background that encourages strong internal and external stakeholder management and liaison. As a member of the core senior management team, we expect you to bring commitment, enthusiasm and be sufficiently confident to challenge what we do now, providing process improvements and operational changes that will ensure the consistent delivery of a first class finance and accounting function.
- Maintain accounting systems and policies ensuring adherence to company and statutory regulations
- Provide guidance on financial strategy, work with the senior management team ensuring stability and future growth
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to banking, debtor funding and cash management
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax submissions; compliance with HMRC legislation
- Financial reporting
- Responsible for financial risk and performance management
- Assist the client account management team from the financial perspective when pitching for new business
- Dual responsibility in regards to Payroll
- Staff management maximization efficiency whilst ensuring a good team ethic is fostered and maintained
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 5 years post qualification experience at senior level
- Used to working in a complex organization, preferably in the facilities management or similar ‘high transactional’ business environment
- Proven and clear understanding of debtor funding, cash management and P&L reporting
- Senior experience in regards to corporate governance (overall responsibility of same) and a good background and working knowledge of contract/commercial law
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; strong character, team player
- Ethical, flexible, an eye for detail
How To Apply/Find Out More: Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to email@example.com. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid response to enquiries and open communications throughout.