General Assistant / Office Administrator (part-time) - c£8 per hour + benefits
Our intern is going back to University in September – as such, there’s some ‘big shoes’ to fill! Whether you’re looking for a one year placement, or a long term commitment, perhaps a role to fit around family or other commitments, or just want to work part time because it suits, read on……. We are now looking for our new general assistant/office administrator to join an established, ‘happy’ team in this smaller niche business.
Dane Partnership is an award winning, privately owned consultancy, providing Human Resources, Executive and Management Training & Recruitment services to companies all over the UK. We just celebrated the anniversary of our first 10 years in business! We are different in our approach, and proud of it. We never take relationships with customers for granted, we listen to what others want and need, and we deliver. We work above and beyond 'best practice' in our industry. We love what we do, and it shows – just take a look at our testimonials online – they say it all for us.
We are open to negotiation on which days or hours you might wish to work, and there’s a lot we can offer someone who needs flexibility – provided stability and consistency are not compromised. The duties assigned will include:-
- Answering telephones, directing calls and taking messages
- Data management and data entry on our in-house system (training provided)
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and email correspondence
- Assist with writing advertisements, copy for the website and other materials
- Meeting, greeting and assisting visitors to our office
- Diary management
- Projects and specific assignments relevant to the work of the consultancy
- Keeping the office and meeting rooms clean, neat and tidy
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and the dreaded shredding!
What you need to do this job:
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good personal presentation and the ability to put people at ease, project a confident image and remain calm and professional at all times
- A team ethic - a can do attitude and happy to work in a close knit small office environment
- Lots of initiative and enthusiasm with a proactive approach
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A good sense of humour, ability to make tea, a love of chocolate and tolerance of a small dog will help!
Pay: £8 per hour (negotiable) + standard benefits
Working hours: Flexible, 16 -20 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Camberley town centre, whilst we do not have parking on site, we are located next to the train and bus stations and free parking can be found within a 10 minute walk of our front door!
Applications in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - interviews at our offices in Camberley. We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies please. In view of the sometimes overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest.