Internship for 10 months (starting ASAP) and if appropriate, possibility for a permanent role thereafter. We have employed 5 outstanding interns(in the last 24 months) in this marketing (UK) department supporting a global brand - all have gone on to do incredibly well as a result of the experience they gained with us.
Working for a brand and category leader in a global business with a turnover in excess of £1.0bn, this is a role based at offices in Hayes, with on site parking and good access to public transport. This is a rare opportunity to work for a highly regraded aspirational luxury brand. This is a long established and HUGELY successful ‘household name’, an employer of choice with low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction. We have ‘a whole lot going on’ including the implementation of new marketing strategies and special projects to excite and delight this job holder.
Salary range dependent upon experience, benefits too in an exceptional internship lasting around 10 months.
Responsibilities / tasks
- Supporting development and updates of central training materials, and working with international markets to ensure correct localisation and usage
- Support development of quarterly trade newspaper articles, gathering ideas for articles, whilst working with external agencies, product and brand teams
- Working on development of new point of sale materials, gathering feedback from markets, managing stock levels and forecasts, and regular email newsletters highlighting new updates, shows, etc.
- Driving communication of Mystery Shopper research, assisting markets, and development of a new Mystery Shopper questionnaire
- Studying towards or completed a degree/formal qualification in marketing
- Understanding of the consumer goods sector
- Capable of working in a team with certain sole responsibilities for executing marketing programmes and projects
- Organized, diligent and responsible
- Interest in marketing within retail
- Copywriting experience advantageous
- Outstanding written and spoken English essential
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel and PPoint)
Applications in writing with a covering note giving clear reasons as to why you are suited to the role, and confirmation of salary expectation, and availability to start . Applications must be sent through our exclusive and retained HR & Recruitment Agent - firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it must be assumed that if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has not been successful on this occasion.