This outstanding employer (winner of 'CRN Awards - 2015') is now looking for a new team member to help look after the needs of their impressive and expanding client list. This is a "vibrant, fast paced technology company who offer friendly and professional IT Support, Services and Solutions to businesses across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire". Based in modern, bright and stylish offices, this can be a demanding environment to work in, but genuinely satisfying and great fun. New opportunities have arisen as a result of a period of continued growth, which is set to continue throughout this year and next - last year alone, turnover grew by 40% and we continue to build an excellent, strong and enviable reputation.
You will need a good mix of skills, including attention to detail, and a good team work ethic. Opportunities exist for the right candidate to build a strong relationship with a very diverse and varied user-base, and get involved in a wide range of different technologies.
Reporting to: Client Delivery Manager
- Preparing for, organising and chairing Quarterly Review meetings with key clients. Providing minutes of the meeting and agreed actions back to the client.
- Tracking Open Action Lists, and ensuring actions are completed on time and to a high quality, working closely with the Technical Support teams
- Preparing and issuing Quotes, Invoices, Delivery Notes
- Preparing installation worksheets for the Support Teams
- Dealing with Software and Service Renewals
- Attending events run by clients
On-boarding New Clients
- Preparing for, organising and undertaking Discovery audits for new potential clients
- Organising and chairing On-Boarding Review meetings
- Working with the Technical teams to spec and quote Project work and prepare Project plans and present to clients
- Project Management, Scheduling and End-User communications during new installations/projects
- Provide regular Project updates to the client
- On-going operational management of our CRM system
- Client Administrative support for the Client Delivery Team and Operations Director
- Any other duties, as and when requested.
- Computer literate – MS Office, databases and spreadsheets
- A good understanding of technology
- Well presented, personable, genuine, open and trustworthy
- Highly organized and proactive
- A positive, outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
Salary range £28k-£32k + benefits including gym membership. Usual working hours (Monday to Friday) 9am to 5.30pm with occasional overtime, evening events and travel required.
Applications in writing with a covering note giving clear reasons as to why you are suited to the role, and confirmation of salary expectation, and availability to start . Applications must be sent through our exclusive and retained HR & Recruitment Agent - firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it must be assumed that if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has not been successful on this occasion.