Due to further expansion and internal promotion, we are looking for two Production Schedulers to work within an already strong Planning team, reporting to the Operations Planning Manager, to provide a world class production function for this expanding business.
You will be based in Hereford, working for the world's leading innovator and manufacturer in their specialist sector with 100+ years of history and experience. This is an employer of choice with outstanding prospects and opportunity for career progression onsite in Hereford as well as within the parent group of companies.
Operating within the planning function the main duties will include:
- Day to day scheduling of materials
- Working with numerous production teams and work centres to ensure adherence to the daily and weekly production schedules
- Liaising with different departments for example, suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement company policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Good educational background
- Relevant experience within a manufacturing production environment with previous planning/scheduling experience
- Competent IT user including MS Office - training on our bespoke planning (ERP/MRP) systems will be provided
- A broad understanding of manufacturing/production and production processes
- Outstanding organisation skills and attentive to detail
- Up to £26,000 per annum, quarterly bonuses, pension scheme, and life insurance
- 37.5 hour week (no shifts)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Applications in writing to our retained search consultant - email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies please. In view of the sometimes overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest.