£25,000 per annum pro-rata, full or part time considered (minimum 4 days a week)
Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join a well established, friendly and professional Financial Advice and Planning Business.
Supporting clients across the UK and with Offices in Fleet, Swindon, and a remote Team, we are looking for a confident and experienced administrator to facilitate the smooth running of our Fleet office to assist in driving the business forward. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and be willing to get involved in workload as well as help manage it.
Reporting into the Practice Manager, this is a varied administration role, with responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Answering the telephone and routing calls accordingly, fielding basic and sometimes technical client queries
- New business processing and application submission
- Liaising with both clients and product providers for new business quotations
- Obtaining client valuations and preparation of information ahead of client reviews
- Maintaining our client database
- Scanning & filing
- Adhering to compliance procedures and regulations
- Managing own workload whilst keeping team goals in mind
- Monitoring and reporting of key business figures
- Day-to-day office management including ordering stationery, meeting and greeting visitors, managing correspondence and diary management
- Arranging and participating in meetings, conferences, and team activities
- Previous office support/administration experience essential
- Previous regulatory or financial industry experience desirable (although not essential)
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, flexible and adaptable to cope with changing environment and work loads
- Good, professional communication skills
- A competent PC user, including Word, Excel and Email
- A good team player, comfortable working within a smaller team and managing your own workload
Applications in writing to our retained recruitment consultant - Natalie@danepartnership.co.uk.
If you are applying for the position on a part-time basis, please specify this in your cover letter. Due to the sometimes high volumes of applications received, it may not always be possible to respond to each one individually, therefore, if you have not heard from us within five working days of your application, it must be assumed that on this occasion, your application has not been successful.