Production Manager – Manufacturing £50,000 + (negotiable dependent upon experience) + quarterly bonuses + benefits
World leading innovator and manufacturer with 100+ years of history and experience in their niche industry - specialist processes and know how enabling them to offer the industry's widest range of specialist products - now seeking to recruit a Production Manager.
Actively seeking an ambitious leader, with a desire for continuous development and improvement to work in an environment where prospects are excellent both at this site, and within the wider parent group of companies.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading a team to provide a world class manufacturing production function for the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES (in brief)
- Manage, direct and co-ordinate the overall activities of the department ensuring that Key Performance Indicators of Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost are met
- Driving Continuous Improvement the plant, equipment and manpower
- Work closely with other departments and disciplines to improve machine availability and productivity, liaise with departments to ensure accurate materials planning
- Monitor human capital issues, such that training and development needs, absence management and discipline issues are dealt with appropriately
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure implementation of best working practices
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in relevant discipline e.g. Engineering/Manufacturing (or similar) desirable
- Proven experience of delivering results in a target driven environment
- Relevant experience of working within a manufacturing/ production environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Eager, ambitious, committed, self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
PACKAGE: £50,000+ (negotiable dependent upon experience), quarterly bonuses + pension scheme, life insurance, 37 hour week, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays). Employer of choice with outstanding prospects.
Applications in writing to our retained search consultant Lorna@danepartnership.co.uk. No agencies please. In view of the sometimes overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful.