Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk, Farnborough – up to £15 per hour
Specialist products manufactured by this industry leader are supplied worldwide to industries including aerospace, defence and medical. Currently enjoying a period of prolonged and extensive growth and now seeking to appoint a temporary full time Accounts Payable Clerk.
Role Summary: Responsible for the timely and accurate management and administration of payments to suppliers.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accounting ledgers
- Cashbook reconciliation
- Receipt, recording and management of received documentation
- Payment runs including resolving any potential purchase order, invoice and payment discrepancies
- Month end reconciliations
- Maintaining historical records
- Analysing invoice/expense reports
- Staff expenses
- Petty cash
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Previous experience within a busy finance office
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Good standard of written and spoken English – A levels desirable
- Must be comfortable with using typical computerised business ERP systems
- Must be able to use Excel to intermediate/advanced standard
- Communicate accurately and effectively
Working hours will be 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Remuneration: up to £15 per hour (dependent on experience)
Must be available for an immediate start
Applications in writing to our retained HR & Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your experience and availability to accommodate an immediate start date. Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one - if you have not heard from us within 3 working days, it must be assumed you have not been successful on this occasion.