This new role will be working in a highly reputable, small, niche employer that deals with some of the world’s most desirable and well known luxury brands. A multi faceted role best suited to someone looking for a varied accounting remit. Working with a rapidly growing, diverse, multi-national, high net worth, global client list, you will be based in newly refurbished offices in Ascot, enjoying fantastic transport links as well as on site parking.
Working along-side existing members of the team and reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will carry out the following accounting and book keeping tasks alongside other general administration duties:-
- Book keeping support (sales and purchase ledger)`
- Assist and support the Finance Manager with the preparation and production of monthly management accounts and VAT returns
- Banking (incoming and outgoing payments and reconciliations)
- Credit card (checking receipts and billing and payment of monthly account)
- Ensuring sales order files are correct in terms of payment receipts and supplier payments made.
- Preparation of pro-forma and final invoices to customers in multiple currencies
- Assisting in the purchase of foreign currencies for supplier payments
- Entering invoices and payment records onto the accounting system (QuickBooks)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly numerate and attentive to detail
- An understanding of VAT rules relating to the reclaim of VAT on expenses claims is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal guidance
- Book keeping experience (ledger) and bank reconciliations
- A detail orientated and proven administrator who can multi task
- A team player
- Qualified by experience, or qualified/part-qualified AAT ACCA
Package: £26,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience) + benefits
Applications in writing to Natalie@danepartnership.co.uk