Bagshot, Surrey, circa £27,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
Full-time or minimum 30 hours a week (with some flexibility)
A specialist provider in a niche sector now seeks to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join its growing business.
We are looking for an experienced and pro-active office manager/senior administrator to support our continued growth through the provision of office management, and administration support, including setting up and managing a range of new office systems. This (new) stand-alone role provides crucial office administration support to a senior management team of 3.
Role Purpose: to support the day-to-day operations of the management team, and the continued growth of the business, through the provision of high quality office management and administration.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Electronic scanning and filing – including establishing and maintaining a suitable filing system for the office
- Maintaining staff work schedules on a 8 weekly rolling basis; coordinating travel arrangements as required
- Updating staff database and maintaining records of availability
- Recruitment administration, including arranging interviews, following up with post-interview outcomes (including DBS checks), producing new starter and induction paperwork and responding to queries
- Training administration, supporting the creation of a highly competent team by arranging formal staff training and maintaining up-to-date training records for all staff
- Set up and manage the client data base (CRM), receiving initial enquiry calls and arranging for follow up calls to take place. Distributing brochures with relevant personalised letters to new enquiries
- Supporting the provision of a high quality service through the completion of spot checks and annual surveys
- Dairy management, including travel arrangements
- Answering/fielding telephone calls, taking messages, dealing with or escalating enquires as applicable
- Ordering supplies as required and distributing them across client locations
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a varied office management/administration position, with experience of setting up and implementation new processes and procedures – happy to bring new ideas to the table to improve office efficiency and ways of working
- Comfortable working in a small, close-knit environment
- Competent PC user, including Microsoft Word, Excel and previous experience setting up and maintaining a CRM database essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience of maintaining staff rotas, office accounts and sales and marketing administration desirable but not essential
Package: Full-time or minimum 30 hours per week (some flexibility can be offered), circa £27,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience).
Applications in writing to Natalie Sanders - email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies please. In view of the sometimes-overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it may be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest.