Finance Assistant – Billing and Accounts Receivable
£27,000 - £30,000 – Offices based in Winnersh Triangle
Package: £27,000 - £30,000 (negotiable, dependent on experience), pension and other staff incentive schemes – sponsorship through further accounts training will be considered. On site parking. Exceptional office space.
This employer grew significantly last year – and is set to continue, effectively doubling again in size in less than 3 years. An agile, innovative organisation, delivering a range of facilities management services to a prestigious client base. Maintaining high employee satisfaction, which is reflected in a low staff turnover.
Working alongside existing members of the accounts team and reporting to the FD, the Finance Assistant will carry out timely and accurate invoicing, accounts receivable services and proactive credit control. Key responsibilities include:
- Accurate raising of sales invoices and credit notes
- Proactive credit control by telephone, email and letter
- Daily posting/reconciling/allocation of customer receipts
- Notifying sales figures to Invoice Finance Company, including transfers between ledgers
- Maintain customer billing database
- Ensure that Purchase Orders are obtained from customers in good time to avoid delays in invoicing
- Maintain customer relationships with quarterly meetings when required
- Internal debt reporting
- Review existing processes and suggest improvements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role – B2B experience desirable
- Qualified by experience, or qualified/part-qualified AAT/ ACCA/ ACA
- Competent IT user – must be familiar with MS Office including Excel and Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly numerate and attentive to detail
- Proactive approach
NB. We will consider applications from individuals part-way through a financial qualification and may consider sponsorship on the understanding that all studies will completed outside standard working hours.
Working Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
Applications in writing to our exclusive and retained HR and Recruitment Manager Ellen@danepartnership.co.uk. Due to the sometimes exceptional number of applications received, we may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days of an application, it must be assumed that on this occasion you have not been successful.