£30,000 - £32,000 + benefits - based in ‘exceptional’ offices
A rare opportunity to join this exciting, growing organisation that specialises in the planning, design, furnishings and on site project management of fit-out and refurbishment projects within the commercial (office) sector. Leaders in their field, maintaining high standards and service excellence are pre-requisites for every member of the team, and key to success.
Purpose of the role
You will work closely with the Head of CRM as well as our 200 CRM users across 8 business divisions, to ensure the newly launched CRM system is used effectively to support the generation of new business, including managing data quality and data capture, alongside training and coaching of end users. You will help to drive and support user adoption and the continued development of the CRM system inline with business needs.
This role is prominently based in the exceptional Central London offices; however it may be possible to work from the Bracknell office on occasion.
- Assist with the management of the newly launched Microsoft Dynamics 2015 CRM system
- To ensure the right data is being captured to support the firm’s business development and growth strategy, ensuring data fields are correct and maintained
- Encourage use of CRM as a strategic tool to record relationship development, target and sales activities and to give visibility to business activity
- To support the Business Development Team with segmentation of data for campaigns and events
- Interrogate and manipulate data and ensure the CRM system is used effectively across the business
- To support CRM users to ensure they are proficient and understand the way data is managed
- To provide support for user queries whenever requested as well as ongoing user management including new starters and leavers procedures
- Have an understanding of the Data Protection Act and how those laws fit with the management of data and communicating to users where appropriate
- Carry out training and coaching in classroom style or 1-1 basis
- Use CRM tools to deliver key reports to the business.
- Previous experience in a CRM based role – ideally using Microsoft Dynamics 2015 or similar
- A team player with a helpful “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail, organised, with a calm manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
About the Benefits
Salary £30,000 - £32,000 + bonus (between £3,000 - £5,000 per annum), 28 days leave (including 8 Bank & statutory holidays and in addition, our offices are usually closed over the Christmas period – annual entitlement increases with service), Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and an opportunity to work in one of the most desirable offices around! Working hours are Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
How To Apply/Find Out More:
Applications in writing by sending a CV and covering letter on email to our exclusively appointed consultant Ellen@danepartnership.co.uk. No agencies please. We have a much more personal, hands on approach to our recruitment processes, maintaining rapid responses to enquiries and open communications throughout. Due to the sometimes high volume of applications, it may not always be possible to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 4 working days, it must be assumed that your application has not been successful on this occasion.