Account Manager – Soft Services/FM
Reading, Berkshire - £34k
Soft Services – Facilities Management – Specialist Cleaning
We provide high quality, professional facilities management and building support soft services (mainly specialist cleaning) in London and the South East to some of the most prestigious clients in well known/landmark buildings. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are now looking to appoint an Account Manager for a prestigious multi-site client in Reading, Berkshire.
This is a highly client facing position, with direct reports including service support managers and supervisors and offers genuine further career progression opportunities.
Taking full responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of cleaning and support services to site, ensuring all services provided are delivered to the agreed service standard in an efficient, professional and customer focussed manner.
To manage and develop the cleaning and other soft services delivery team and individuals to maximise efficiencies, service standards and development possibilities
- Undertake quality control inspections and audits on service delivery and cleaning (and other) standards
- To be a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work in a diverse workforce
- Ensure KPIs are managed and achieved – with regular reporting required
- Adhere to budgets, regularly reporting to stakeholders
- Identify any cost saving opportunities and service delivery innovations
- Accurate, timely timesheet submissions to HR/payroll
- Project Management and mobilisation of contracts
- Drive, promote and deliver company processes and standards to your team
- Occasional out of hours support to ensure service delivery standards are met
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within the soft services/cleaning/FM sector with proven line management skills
- IOSH qualification preferred, or proof of working towards this standard
- Confident challenging policies where improvement opportunities exist
- Confident decision maker and quality driven manager of people, systems and service
- Good communication skills and personal presentation – an ambassador for our business
- User of computer aided FM systems, good MS Office
- Driving licence essential
Salary and Benefits: £34,000 dependent on experience. Benefits include 28 days annual leave, NEST pension and some excellent employee scheme and incentives (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, employee discounts, health club etc…)
The applications process:
Applications in writing to our retained recruitment partner Ellen@danepartnership.co.uk. Due to the sometimes exceptional number of applications received, we may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days of an application, it must be assumed that on this occasion you have not been successful.