Dane Partnership is an award winning, privately owned consultancy, providing Human Resources, Executive and Management Training, and Recruitment services to companies across the UK. Having just celebrated our 10 years in business, we are different in our approach and proud of it. We never take relationships with customers for granted, we listen to what others want and need, and we deliver. We work above and beyond 'best practice' in our industry. We love what we do, and it shows – just take a look at our testimonials online – they say it all for us.
We are now looking for our new general assistant/office administrator to join an established, ‘happy’ team in this smaller niche business. We are open to negotiation on which days or hours you might wish to work, and there’s a lot we can offer someone who needs flexibility – provided stability and consistency are not compromised.
The duties assigned will include:
- Directing calls and taking messages; managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Assist with writing advertisements and posting on jobsites
- Validating incoming candidate applications
- Basic book keeping (training provided)
- Meeting, greeting and assisting candidates and liaising with applicants to arrange interviews
- Special projects and specific assignments relevant to the work of the HR and recruitment consultancy
- Data management, scanning confidential paperwork, and the dreaded shredding
- Managing the office supplies; keeping the office and meeting rooms and tidy
What you need to do this job:
- Good level of education with previous work experience in a relevant role
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good personal presentation and the ability to put people at ease, project a confident image and remain calm and professional at all times
- A team ethic - a can do attitude and happy to work in a close knit small office environment
- Lots of initiative and enthusiasm with a proactive approach
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A good sense of humour, ability to make tea, a love of chocolate and tolerance of a small dog will help!
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (negotiable) + standard benefits
Working hours: Full Time or minimum 30 hours a week, with some flexibility on working hours
Location: Camberley town centre, whilst we do not have parking on site, we are located next to the train and bus stations and free parking can be found within a 10 minute walk of our front door!
Applications in writing to email@example.com - interviews at our offices in Camberley. We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive from time to time, it may not always be possible to respond to each on individually, therefore, if we do not respond within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not, on this occasion, been successful. Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.