Manufacturing / Production Supervisor
c£40,000 plus quarterly bonus, and pension (up to 10%), life assurance, BUPA and more…
In appropriate circumstances, relocation package available
Actively seeking ambitious and motivated candidates from an engineering/manufacturing background; this is an opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer within a niche industry, whose specialist processes and know how enable them to offer an industry leading range of products, supplying into sectors such as aerospace, automotive, oil & gas and defence.
We are looking for candidates with hands on supervisory and leadership experience, who are comfortable working in a heavy industrial environment; leading from the front, motivating and
engaging employees, you will ensure production targets and key performance measures are met, whilst driving continuous improvement on site.
Reporting to the Production Manager, as the Manufacturing / Production Supervisor, you will be leading and supervising a department team, working with senior managers to provide a world class manufacturing function
RESPONSIBILITIES (in brief) – Production Supervisor
- overseeing the production processes to achieve business objectives for safety, quality, output and cost; driving continuous improvement within the department
- supervising, leading and motivating employees; reviewing employee performance, implementing training and development as required
- implementation of best working practices
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes, ensuring products are produced on time and compliant to quality standards
- liaising with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Degree, HNC, HND or similar qualification or qualified by experience
- Relevant experience of working within a manufacturing/ production environment
- Proven management and supervisory experience
- Good management and influencing skills
- Eager, ambitious, committed, self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PACKAGE: c£40,000 (negotiable dependent upon experience), quarterly bonuses + pension scheme, life insurance, 37 hour week, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays). Employer of choice with outstanding prospects.
Applications in writing to our retained search consultant Lorna@danepartnership.co.uk. In view of the sometimes overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful.