Office Administrator / Intern – Luxury Brands - £8-10 per hour
Summer Placement for 8 weeks, possibly longer dependent upon availability and workload
You could be working for a highly reputable, niche employer that deals with some of the worlds most desirable luxury brands. A multi faceted administration and general office support role best suited to someone looking for a summer position, perhaps an undergraduate, or someone happy to undertake a temporary role to gain further work experience.
You will provide administrative support for the sales and business development functions, you will be based in our new offices in Frimley, enjoying good transport links as well as on site parking.
Duties include, but are not restricted to:-
- Recording information onto our database (SalesForce)and data processing
- Obtaining quotes for deliveries (to an already defined format)
- Production of quotes for customers (to an already defined format)
- Production of invoices (to an already defined format) and under the direction of the Finance Director
- Checking order forms
- General office administration support for the small team
- General office management (stationery orders, front of house etc)
Key skills and personal attributes required:
- Very good MS Word and Excel capabilities
- HIGH attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a happy disposition and ‘can do’ personality
- Commitment to an 8 week contract (you may have some leave already booked for the summer – just let us know and we can work around it!)
Pay: £8-10 per hour, 35 hours per week. On site parking. Super location and newly refurbished offices. Professional and hard working established team. Oh, and we have fun too!
Applications in writing to our exclusive and retained HR and Recruitment Manager Lorna@danepartnership.co.uk Due to the sometimes exceptional number of applications received, we may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. As such, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days of an application, it must be assumed that on this occasion you have not been successful.