Senior Administrator / Office Manager
Bagshot, Surrey, circa £27,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
Full-time or minimum 30 hours a week (with some flexibility)
A specialist provider in a niche sector now seeks to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join its growing business.
We are looking for an experienced and pro-active office manager/senior administrator to support the day-to-day running, and continued growth of the business.
Working alongside a senior management team of 3, this role will provide crucial office administration support, including day-to-day rota management for the wider team.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Daily review and maintenance of staff work schedules; coordinating travel arrangements across multiple sites as required
- Updating staff database and maintaining records of availability
- Recruitment administration, including arranging interviews, following up with post-interview outcomes (including DBS checks), producing new starter and induction paperwork and responding to queries
- Training administration, arranging formal staff training and maintaining up-to-date training records for all staff
- Set up and manage the client data base (CRM), receiving initial client enquiries and arranging for follow up calls to take place. Distributing marketing material to new enquiries
- Supporting the provision of a high quality service through the completion of spot checks and annual surveys
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages, dealing with or escalating enquires as applicable
- Diary management
- Electronic scanning and filing
- Ordering supplies as required and distributing them across client locations
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a varied office management/administration position, with experience of setting up and implementation new processes and procedures – happy to bring new ideas to the table to improve office efficiency and ways of working
- Comfortable working in a small, close-knit environment
- Competent PC user, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience of maintaining staff rotas or care coordination advantageous
- Previous experience setting up and maintaining a CRM database desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Package: Full-time or minimum 30 hours per week (some flexibility can be offered), circa £27,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience).
Applications in writing to our retained search consultant Natalie@danepartnership.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies please. In view of the sometimes-overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it may be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest.